My five year(!) nomadiversary is coming up on September 14th and to celebrate, the video aspect of IO is getting a complete overhaul. Yes, you guessed it – IO is finally getting its own dedicated YouTube channel! Here are my older videos, which will remain up until the newer, edited versions go live on the 14th. Enjoy!
~ Filmed in collaboration with others ~
- A tour of Cas and introduction to my lifestyle, filmed with Bob of Cheap RV Living. Was gone from the internet for a while while Bob moved to his own YouTube channel, but as of 10/20/16 it’s back!
- The pros, cons, and considerations of life on the road as a solo, filmed with Chris and Cherie of Technomadia.
- The story of how I came to full-timing and how I earn a living, filmed with Cherie and Chris of Technomadia.
~ Filmed by me ~
- Volunteered at Enchanted Rock State Natural Area in Texas, then up to visit friends and family in Wisconsin.
- Work-camping at Zion National Park and visiting nearby attractions. Didn’t take much video the second half of the year, couldn’t tell you why.
- Explorations around northern Georgia during my acting and singing gig at the renaissance festival. Then off to Texas to visit Little House Customs while I pin down a job for the summer.
- Spent the winter volunteering for the Ordway-Swisher Biological Station (run by the University of Florida) near Gainesville. This playlist is 42 clips long so grab some popcorn.
- Back to Coffeyville, KS for my second peak Amazon season, then down into Texas to get some work done on Cas and escape the cold.
- Two beautiful state parks in Kansas on the way to Amazon.
- A continuous 13 minute video of my drive from Circle 10 Campground to Cedar Pass Lodge in the Badlands.
- My summer season at Badlands National Park and other western South Dakota destinations, what a blast!
- All about Hunting Island State Park, one of my favorite places. It was about 35 minutes from the apartment I lived in when I first moved down to South Carolina. I had to go back while I was working at Lowe’s in Georgia.
- There’s still some time before Amazon starts, so with residency out of the way, time for some relaxing! Now with more rain and storms. And a really pretty lake.
- Setting up my domicile, where I’ll technically “live” while I RV full-time. Shot in and around Sioux Falls, SD and Big Sioux Recreation Area, a park located on the NE side of town.
- GA to SD: the three day, 1,223 mile drive up to South Dakota.
- A video of how hitching up works, and my last day at Indian Springs.
- Hiking, and if you’ve wanted to hear me sing here’s your chance!
- A proper campfire! Now this is what RVing is all about. Plus some sightseeing.
- My very first day as a full-timer RVer, from loading up Bertha and Cas, my first moments on the road, to my first camping adventure at Indian Springs State Park, GA.