No small part of my decision to go RVing was because I loved the outdoors so much. To me, going RVing was synonymous with spending more time outdoors. I loved camping. I loved hiking. I loved the idea of getting to sit outside in my camp chair in the woods, in a field, along the [...]
Things have been going very well over here in the Badlands. I’m making a lot friends, visiting exciting new places on my days off, and exploring the natural beauty of the park around work. Even work is going well. I help fellow travelers not so different from myself find the best place to take sunset [...]
I’ve mentioned in the past my distaste for productivity. I still struggle a lot with trying to be productive. Why do I dislike it you ask? Because in short, it makes me feel like a horrible person. Let me explain. Productivity is all about getting things done. It has it’s place, but in recent years [...]
This post is the fourth installment of the Dream series (Remembering how to Dream, A Piggy Bank for Dreams, and Making time for Dreams), and discusses my method on planning for complex dreams. Some of the dreams on your dream list will be simple. Maybe they’ll require more money than you currently have, or more [...]
This post is the third in the Dream series (Remembering How to Dream, and A Piggy Bank for Dreams) and discusses how to make time for the things that are on your dream list. Work, household chores, errands, the internet, TV, family and more. There are a lot of things vying for our time, some [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- All About My Casita February 2, 2014
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Your Most Anticipated RVing Destinations March 8, 2014
- Zion Beauty, A Book Review, and CamperForce News August 29, 2014
- Watchman Trail August 26, 2014
- Something Old, Something New August 22, 2014
- The North Rim August 20, 2014
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, UT August 16, 2014
- Russell: I got the call from Amazon last week and was offer...
- Roger: Hey Becky, I did a little more digging, there is ...
- Caroline near Seattle: Thx !...
- Roger: Hi Becky, I guess I really did not to my homewo...
- Becky: Haha, that's funny Jodee. ;) And, well, the in...