No small part of my decision to go RVing was because I loved the outdoors so much. To me, going RVing was synonymous with spending more time outdoors. I loved camping. I loved hiking. I loved the idea of getting to sit outside in my camp chair in the woods, in a field, along the […]
Things have been going very well over here in the Badlands. I’m making a lot friends, visiting exciting new places on my days off, and exploring the natural beauty of the park around work. Even work is going well. I help fellow travelers not so different from myself find the best place to take sunset […]
I’ve mentioned in the past my distaste for productivity. I still struggle a lot with trying to be productive. Why do I dislike it you ask? Because in short, it makes me feel like a horrible person. Let me explain. Productivity is all about getting things done. It has it’s place, but in recent years […]
This post is the fourth installment of the Dream series (Remembering how to Dream, A Piggy Bank for Dreams, and Making time for Dreams), and discusses my method on planning for complex dreams. Some of the dreams on your dream list will be simple. Maybe they’ll require more money than you currently have, or more […]
This post is the third in the Dream series (Remembering How to Dream, and A Piggy Bank for Dreams) and discusses how to make time for the things that are on your dream list. Work, household chores, errands, the internet, TV, family and more. There are a lot of things vying for our time, some […]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Life's too short not to spend it doing something you love. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre-retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit or debit card)
- What About Retirement? May 1, 2015
- Full-time RVing Won’t Change Who You Are December 10, 2014
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Only Scratching the Surface May 14, 2015
- A Crazy First Day January 20, 2015
- Lake Views July 30, 2015
- Homeviews July 27, 2015
- Mount Washburn July 24, 2015
- RVing Wardrobe July 21, 2015
- Grand Teton National Park, WY July 18, 2015
- Norm H.: Nice to see that hiking meter climbing! Enjoyed th...
- Ed@Chasing Sunrises and Sunsets: I think if one goes to Yellowstone and plan to spe...
- J. Dawg: Nice color on your pictures, Becky....
- Roger: Hi Becky, As usual you've posted some beautifu...
- Marcia GB in MA: A wonderful post! How many people go to Yellowsto...