I got about two nights of relief in the cabin, that’s all, before the next rough weather alerts started going out. Today the increasingly familiar red banner of severe weather is parading across my screen as rain and strong winds buffet the already battered trees outside. This isn’t the usual high wind advisory, it’s a [...]
There is a lot of discussion in the full-time RVing community over what the optimal pace to travel at is. How much time on the road versus how much time parked in one spot. How much driving to do on any given day, and what the best time to arrive at your destination is. Often, [...]
The top item on my parent’s list of concerns when I told them I was going to go full-time RVing by myself was personal safety. This past week, I received an e-mail from a reader who also brought up the subject, so I figured it was worth a post. So far, I have found the [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- All About My Casita February 2, 2014
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Never Settle January 21, 2014
- Interviews July 26, 2014
- Cedar Breaks National Monument, UT July 23, 2014
- Desert Experience July 20, 2014
- Bryce Canyon National Park, UT July 16, 2014
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary July 13, 2014
- Rick: Former cardiology nurse here and I cared for a lot...
- Reine: I read the interviews on what would they change an...
- Curious by Nature: I'm not talking about religion or politics, but a...
- Becky: Nah I'm much more comfortable writing than speaki...
- Becky: Glad you've enjoyed them Gnome....