I got about two nights of relief in the cabin, that’s all, before the next rough weather alerts started going out. Today the increasingly familiar red banner of severe weather is parading across my screen as rain and strong winds buffet the already battered trees outside. This isn’t the usual high wind advisory, it’s a […]
There is a lot of discussion in the full-time RVing community over what the optimal pace to travel at is. How much time on the road versus how much time parked in one spot. How much driving to do on any given day, and what the best time to arrive at your destination is. Often, […]
The top item on my parent’s list of concerns when I told them I was going to go full-time RVing by myself was personal safety. This past week, I received an e-mail from a reader who also brought up the subject, so I figured it was worth a post. So far, I have found the […]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Life's too short not to spend it doing something you love. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre-retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
- Full-time RVing Won’t Change Who You Are December 10, 2014
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- A Crazy First Day January 20, 2015
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- Fluid Decision Making April 17, 2015
- City Museum, MO April 14, 2015
- A Revised Look At My Costs as a Full-timer April 10, 2015
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park, MO April 8, 2015
- Bennett Spring State Park, MO April 6, 2015
- Jerry Minchey: In your article that you linked to about safety, y...
- Jodee Gravel: The joy of changing one's mind - not a little thi...
- Becky: Sounds like you're on the right track Scott! Be ...
- Becky: Welcome to IO Ann, glad you're finding it helpful...
- Becky: Yes Rene, please do! It's so liberating to be ab...
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)