I got about two nights of relief in the cabin, that’s all, before the next rough weather alerts started going out. Today the increasingly familiar red banner of severe weather is parading across my screen as rain and strong winds buffet the already battered trees outside. This isn’t the usual high wind advisory, it’s a [...]
There is a lot of discussion in the full-time RVing community over what the optimal pace to travel at is. How much time on the road versus how much time parked in one spot. How much driving to do on any given day, and what the best time to arrive at your destination is. Often, [...]
The top item on my parent’s list of concerns when I told them I was going to go full-time RVing by myself was personal safety. This past week, I received an e-mail from a reader who also brought up the subject, so I figured it was worth a post. So far, I have found the [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Music For The Road November 8, 2012
- Blizzard Weekend October 8, 2013
- Summer in the Badlands March 31, 2013
- Amazon Season and One Year Nomadiversary September 13, 2013
- Having Enough September 7, 2013
- ICQA for CamperForce December 6, 2013
- The Forecast December 3, 2013
- RVing Clubs November 29, 2013
- Mindfulness November 24, 2013
- Debt and RVing November 20, 2013
- Becky: Thanks Mike, glad you liked it. I personally am s...
- Becky: Glad you liked it Barrie! Cherie and Chris are so...
- Becky: You probably already know this but have you tried ...
- Becky: It was 8 degrees here last night, I haven't escap...
- Becky: Some leave yeah, it's hard to say whether it's t...