There is a lot of discussion in the full-time RVing community over what the optimal pace to travel at is. How much time on the road versus how much time parked in one spot. How much driving to do on any given day, and what the best time to arrive at your destination is. Often, [...]
The top item on my parent’s list of concerns when I told them I was going to go full-time RVing by myself was personal safety. This past week, I received an e-mail from a reader who also brought up the subject, so I figured it was worth a post. So far, I have found the [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
- Summer in the Badlands March 31, 2013
- Music For The Road November 8, 2012
- Facing Down Obstacles March 22, 2013
- Tales from the Other Side March 1, 2013
- Arriving at Badlands National Park April 27, 2013
- How To Avoid Loneliness as a Solo Full-time RVer (Pt. 1) June 14, 2013
- Custer State Park, SD June 9, 2013
- The Importance of Contribution June 1, 2013
- The Best Learning Experiences May 25, 2013
- Day Trip May 17, 2013
- Pleinguy: Good points Becky. I'm pretty much a loner, and h...
- kristine: I fulltime with 2 dogs and love it. Meet great peo...
- Dave: Becky, Enjoy your blog...wish you posted more o...
- Reine: Becky - "some days/weeks/seasons you may desire m...
- Becky: Glad you enjoyed it William, the next half should ...