I got about two nights of relief in the cabin, that’s all, before the next rough weather alerts started going out. Today the increasingly familiar red banner of severe weather is parading across my screen as rain and strong winds buffet the already battered trees outside. This isn’t the usual high wind advisory, it’s a [...]
There is a lot of discussion in the full-time RVing community over what the optimal pace to travel at is. How much time on the road versus how much time parked in one spot. How much driving to do on any given day, and what the best time to arrive at your destination is. Often, [...]
The top item on my parent’s list of concerns when I told them I was going to go full-time RVing by myself was personal safety. This past week, I received an e-mail from a reader who also brought up the subject, so I figured it was worth a post. So far, I have found the [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Zion Beauty, A Book Review, and CamperForce News August 29, 2014
- Morning Drive September 10, 2014
- Death Valley Driving (of Doom) October 18, 2014
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam October 15, 2014
- Valley of Fire State Park, NV October 13, 2014
- Walking Among Giants October 4, 2014
- Water in the Desert October 1, 2014
- Ed @ Chasing Sunrises and Sunsets: Who knows, but contrary to what Russ mentioned abo...
- KL: It's been so many years, I did not remember that...
- Jodee Gravel: Sorry your introduction to our beautiful state was...
- Russ G: If you're in an RV you're in a covered wagon! Ju...
- Kristin: I'm glad you're enjoying your Casita. Thank you ...