A couple days ago I posted on social media that rainy days were made for curling up indoors with a pen and a map and plotting your next adventure. As it turns out, they’re also for thinking up silly RVing games.
Maybe two months or so ago, I finally got a shower after a long boondocking stint (I don’t use the shower in my Casita). I thought to myself, “Happiness is a long shower in a clean bathroom.”, and the phrase stuck with me.
So while yesterday’s thunderstorms were rolling through, keeping me cooped up inside, I thought about other RV related ‘Happiness is’ sayings and wrote some down:
- A long shower in a clean bathroom.
- No leaks on a rainy day.
- Stumbling upon an excellent restaurant.
- Campground WiFi that actually works.
- Meeting up with friends you haven’t seen in years.
- Making new friends.
- A rest stop just when you need one.
- Considerate neighbors.
- Laughter around a campfire.
- Magnificent views that constantly change.
- Evening happy hour.
- Tailwinds on a travel day.
- Learning more about the world and yourself.
- Returning to your favorite spot.
- Discovering a new favorite spot.
- Clear night skies with endless stars.
- Perfect photography conditions.
- A strong phone signal.
- Sunrise with a cup of coffee.
- Serendipitous encounters.
- Kicking back in a comfy chair.
- Leaning into adversity and succeeding.
- Cheap gas prices.
- Freedom to be where you need to be.
- Happiness is an open road.
Want to play? Make your own ‘Happiness is’ sayings in the comments section below (for e-mail subscribers, you can reach the comments section by clicking the dark gray ‘View/Comment’ button at the end of this post). There’s a lot to be happy about when you’re an RVer!It's good to share: