Now With More Video

So I’ve been recording little bits of video since I took off last month, and now the first set is available for your viewing pleasure!

I can write and write about how my first days on the road went, but some things are best experienced first hand. Now you can be a passenger and watch how my first minutes on the road actually went down.

These are short little clips, most are under 30 seconds. You can find them on the new ‘Videos’ tab in the navigation bar at the top of the website, or you can click here. All videos are links to YouTube and right now they’re in chronological order from oldest at top to newest at the bottom. Watching them in order is best, they’ll make more sense that way.

All links have been checked and should be working properly. If you experience any issues please let me know. Also feedback on the format would be appreciated. Do you like them going oldest to newest or would newest to oldest work better?

The ones (all 41 of them) currently up are for the first leg of my journey, Indian Springs, from September 14-17th. I’ll continue adding to it as I get more uploaded, it takes quite a while to do and I can’t be doing much else on the computer while Uploading so it’s a slow process.

, , ,

10 Responses to Now With More Video

1. Marsha October 18, 2012 at 6:55 am #

Hi Becky – I’ve been following your blog and admire your adventurous spirit. The little snippets of video are great. For anyone who is viewing them for the first time I would recommend selecting the heading for each “To view all ___ videos together, click here.”

Also – feedback: oldest to newest is good because it’s like reading a book from the beginning.

Looking forward to your next installment – you’re living the dream. I’m also interested in hearing more about how the Amazon job is going.

• Becky October 18, 2012 at 3:21 pm #

Thanks for writing Marsha. I’m halfway through week 2 now, so far all is going well. There will be another update about that this weekend possibly.

2. Dave October 18, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Really cool that you’re adding videos. The one in which you are driving up to your site and the little trailer is waiting for you – that reminds me how nice it is to have our little home-away-from-home waiting for us at our campsite when we’re RVing. A snug little island of familiarity in an unfamiliar place.

• Becky October 18, 2012 at 3:22 pm #

Yes indeed. πŸ™‚ And Cas is so snug and cozy inside without being too small, I think I picked the right RV.

3. Kim October 18, 2012 at 9:48 am #

Cool! The quality of the videos is so good. Your Casita is just so darn cute!
    Kim recently posted..Hobbies: mouse-thwartation, blogging, and long walks on the beachMy Profile

• Becky October 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

They’re all taken with my iPhone which shoots HD video. In the future I should remember to always shoot video sideways, it’s easier to see on YouTube that way.

And so darn clean in these videos! After driving over 1,000 miles it’s not so clean looking right now. I have some dryer sheets, I should really get the bugs off the front of it this weekend.

4. Steve October 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm #

Great videos….keep ’em coming…have fun, be safe…

• Becky October 18, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

I will Steve. πŸ™‚

5. Marvin October 19, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

Thank you for taking the time to post the video clips – I like clicking once to play them all .

The ” interstellarorchard ” is organized , uncluttered , honest , and unpretentious – other bloggers should follow your example .

Have a great week .

• Becky October 21, 2012 at 4:51 am #

Thanks for the feedback Marvin!