This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big […]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really […]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix […]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell […]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Life's too short not to spend it doing something you love. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre-retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
- Full-time RVing Won’t Change Who You Are December 10, 2014
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- A Crazy First Day January 20, 2015
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- Goodbye Enchanted Rock March 27, 2015
- The Late Night Epiphany March 24, 2015
- Revolution Day March 20, 2015
- A Wish For Something More March 17, 2015
- San Antonio March 13, 2015
- Ron: If you wish to volunteer in a warmer part of Texas...
- Becky: Sounds like a good arrangement Katrina! Technolog...
- Katrina Lima - Las Vegas: We got a used RV last year and because my husband ...
- Becky: Hope you had a good time today Duke! I worked up ...
- Becky: It's just for the water heater Jim. Part of it i...
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)