This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big […]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really […]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix […]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell […]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Life's too short not to spend it doing something you love. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre-retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit or debit card)
- Going On A Trip (Game) August 6, 2015
- What About Retirement? May 1, 2015
- Full-time RVing Won’t Change Who You Are December 10, 2014
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Only Scratching the Surface May 14, 2015
- Fall and Winter Plans, and a Request August 28, 2015
- Hot Springs and Jenny Lake August 25, 2015
- More Hiking and Campgrounds August 22, 2015
- Campgrounds and Storm Point August 17, 2015
- Exploring Tower Junction August 14, 2015
- Jim@HiTek: Your Casita might be too small to make the Mr. Bud...
- Becky: Congrats on 7 years David. Yes, when Bob Wells ...
- Becky: Oh, we get variations of this all the time Dwayne,...
- Becky: Nope. The bigger break I take the less money I ma...
- Becky: Thanks for the tips Barb. Yes there is a Casita r...