This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big [...]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really [...]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix [...]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Zion Beauty, A Book Review, and CamperForce News August 29, 2014
- Morning Drive September 10, 2014
- Yosemite National Park, CA October 25, 2014
- Death Valley Driving (of Doom) October 18, 2014
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam October 15, 2014
- Valley of Fire State Park, NV October 13, 2014
- Walking Among Giants October 4, 2014
- Becky: You're very welcome Gnome!...
- Becky: Good for you Kat! Sounds like you had a really fu...
- Becky: I'll do my best to get out and see redwoods somed...
- Ed @ Chasing Sunrises and Sunsets: Hi Becky (and Julie)! Glad you made it to Yosemite...
- Katsus: I'm a 72-year-young woman who travels in a 20-ft ...