This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big […]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really […]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix […]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell […]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those who want to go full-time RVing pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Full-time RVing Won’t Change Who You Are December 10, 2014
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- A Crazy First Day January 20, 2015
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- Embarrassing “First Day in the RV” Moments February 27, 2015
- Speaking of Entertainment February 24, 2015
- Keeping Entertained as a Working-age Full-timer February 20, 2015
- Cozy February 17, 2015
- Words of Encouragement February 13, 2015
- Jodee Gravel: Love that story :-) Aisle lights. Our first ...
- Becky: Feeling better today Norm, yesterday I didn't eve...
- Becky: Thanks Mike, I did have a good day. Glad you like...
- Becky: Thanks Steve!...
- Becky: Yeah Andrew, it was a very special evening. I lea...