This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big [...]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really [...]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix [...]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- Never Settle January 21, 2014
- Music For The Road November 8, 2012
- Your Most Anticipated RVing Destinations March 8, 2014
- Working at a Renaissance Festival April 22, 2014
- We’re All Human April 17, 2014
- Melrose, FL to Fairburn, GA April 14, 2014
- Jekyll Island, GA April 7, 2014
- Flexibility: A Double Edge Sword April 2, 2014
- PamelaP: Ah yes, I fondly remember the days where I'd go h...
- Furry Gnome: Have lots of fun!...
- Jodee Gravel: HaZa! Sounds like hard, dusty, physically wonderf...
- Debbie Granger: What fun! Such a beautiful street sweeper!...
- David Swanson: Dont worry Becky, your body will get use to it. By...