This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big [...]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really [...]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix [...]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Age and Beauty (and Wisdom) February 21, 2014
- Holiday Driving December 25, 2013
- All About My Casita February 2, 2014
- Your Most Anticipated RVing Destinations March 8, 2014
- The Cheapest Internet Option May 20, 2014
- Cedar Breaks National Monument, UT July 23, 2014
- Desert Experience July 20, 2014
- Bryce Canyon National Park, UT July 16, 2014
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary July 13, 2014
- Rethinking Home July 8, 2014
- edward: Yellow water in the lake was spruce tea (from the ...
- Curious by Nature: The Alpine Lake shots look very much like a lot of...
- Russell: We have arrived... Good timing, we are going to Ce...
- Marcia GB in MA: Wow! The best of both worlds: the desert and bea...
- mike: Becky I was thinking of winter jobs up at Brian He...