This past weekend my roommate and I took Bertha (yes, she has a name) out for another truck camping excursion, this time down to Tampa, FL. My birthday was last Wednesday, and this’ll be the third year in a row that I’ve celebrated by going to the Bay Area Renaissance Festival. I’ve been a big [...]
Psst, I have a secret to share with you. Are you listening? Good. Here it is: Life shouldn’t merely be about getting from point A to point B. Between those points are where the actual living happens. The journey should be as enjoyable as the destination. In fact the way I see it, there really [...]
While I talk about the importance of following your dreams a lot here at IO, the truth is that it’s only one piece of a bigger puzzle. Many times, people think that achieving a big life-long goal such as rambling full-time in an RV, finally writing that novel, or being a millionaire will magically fix [...]
Perhaps the most visited state park in SC, Hunting Island is a sub-tropical barrier island in the Atlantic, and features over 3 miles of uninterrupted beach and the only lighthouse in the state that is open to the public. I first visited it the weekend I moved down to Beaufort in 2009, and instantly fell [...]
Live Deliberately, and Go RVing
About This Site:
Go one step further with 'take the road less traveled' and create your own unique path. I write for those interested in RVing on more than just an occasional basis pre- retirement, and for anyone who dares to dream of a more fulfilling life.
Liking what you see?
Or, if online shopping isn't your thing, you can now donate using Paypal (no account required, just a valid credit card)
- Music For The Road November 8, 2012
- Blizzard Weekend October 8, 2013
- Summer in the Badlands March 31, 2013
- Amazon Season and One Year Nomadiversary September 13, 2013
- Having Enough September 7, 2013
- ICQA for CamperForce December 6, 2013
- The Forecast December 3, 2013
- RVing Clubs November 29, 2013
- Mindfulness November 24, 2013
- Debt and RVing November 20, 2013
- Becky: Glad you liked it Jdawg, I enjoyed filming it last...
- Becky: You're welcome Debbie!...
- Jdawg: I follow your blog and saw your interview at Techn...
- Debbie: Thanks for ALL you share!...
- Becky: Thanks Mike, glad you liked it. I personally am s...